The Digital Marketing Team is the voice of Hector Kitchen. We write for humans about their furry ones and all they can learn about them. The way we communicate influences how people feel about our brand: that’s a huge responsibility, but also an exciting opportunity, and in many ways, we’re just getting started! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to come on board and help us trace the future of our digital marketing strategy.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you contribute decisively to the image of our brand, and the way the world perceives us. We want the best for all our furry friends, and it will be your daily responsibility to convey this ambition through digital communication. Focusing on newsletters and advertising campaigns, you will take part in the adventure in so many ways! Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager:
- You will participate in the elaboration of email marketing campaigns for our different services:
- Planning the schedule for the emails.
- Creating and segmenting custom lists for email deployment.
- Participating in the creation of content.
- Coordinating translations to cover all the countries in which we operate.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
- You will improve the relevance and performance of our campaigns on all levels:
- Proposing and implementing concrete strategies for content, design, scheduling, segmentation etc.
- Developing email test concepts to optimize results ; subject line, visual & CTA, and linking, etc.
- Reporting, tracking and analyzing campaign performance proving success in strategies and ROI.
- Community management: management of Instagram and Facebook